17 April 2015

Kaspersky 2015 Trial Reset Activation Manually No virus


Kaspersky 2015 trial reset Manually No virus  No Scam No survey

Hi Do you like Kaspersky ??

Yes I do they have best detection ever no False detection..

I have used this antivirus from 2008 - 2015.

But now I dont want to buy Activation keys just want to use trial usage 30 days

okay

I assumed you have found many Kaspersky trial resetter out there..

But Beware it contain malicious adware and virus.. my instinct tell me trust me..


I have used some usually resetter and my browser keep log me out and asked me to re-login each time.

okay so I came out with this batch file, it do the same way resetter crack the kaspersky but it does with-out nasty messy keylogger trojan inside my pc. It is manual no hassle

If you cant reset your product maybe yours is different :::

+TESTED ON =

+WINDOWS 7 x64
+Kaspersky Internet Security 2015  v15.0.1

How To use::

1. Kaspersky > Setting > DISABLE SELF DEFENSE
2. Run Bat File according your windows (Run as Admin)
3. Voila activate trial again.
4. Thanks

Download Here
-KIS_Trial_Resetter_Windows 7 x64

-KIS_Trial_ResetterWindows 7 x86

**Some People said it not working, maybe it is different version of kaspersky or windows..**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is exactly what i was looking for. Thank you for codes

Anonymous said...

Obrigado amigo Valeu por compartilhar, método mais seguro

shazali bahri said...

if you are using KIS 2016 x64 edit the file :
reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP160.1\settings\ /v Ins_InitMode /d “1” /t REG_DWORD /f
reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP16.0.1 /v LastLicenseNotificationTime /d “1500000000” /t REG_SZ /f
REG ADD HKCU\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP16.0.1 /v HidePromo /t REG_DWORD /d “1” /f
reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP16.0.1\settings" /v Ins_InitMode /d "1" /t REG_DWORD /f
RD /S /Q "C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP16.0.1\Report"
REG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\LicStrg /f
REG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC /f


@NET START AVP16.0.1

shazali bahri said...

also for windows x86 just edit the code change 15.0.1 to ==> 16.0.1 it should work

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...